Exciting opportunity to work within a beautiful hotel resort, a great team, fantastic autonomy and lovely culture!
Do you love selling and creating amazing experiences for your clients? Do you have a knack for finding and closing new business opportunities in the corporate sector? Do you want to work for a hotel that values your skills and rewards your performance? If you answered yes to these questions, then we want you to join our team as a proactive hotel and events sales manager! The Sales Manager will build on existing corporate and leisure accounts as well as develop new business, mainly selling meeting and event space along with rooms. We are looking for candidates who have the ability to maximise the sales potential of the hotel and achieve revenue budgets through business development. You will be a dynamic character with the drive to proactively sell the hotel using unique marketing, networking events as well as the existing database which will be full of low hanging fruit. You will work closely with the general manager and the operations team to ensure the highest standards of service and customer satisfaction. You will also develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients, as well as local and national partners.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry
- A proactive and results-oriented approach to sales
- A strong network of contacts in the corporate sector
- A good knowledge of the local market and competitors
- A creative and innovative mindset to design bespoke packages and proposals
- A high level of professionalism and attention to detail
- A flexible and adaptable attitude to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A friendly and outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- A valid driving license and access to a car
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary plus commission and bonus scheme
- A supportive and dynamic work environment
- A range of benefits including pension, discounts and more
- Opportunities for training and career development
- My client offers some great perks and benefits including a basic salary up to £40k + commission (OTE £45/50k)
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we regret that only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted and please ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles visit our website www.jasonswatson.com or follow @jswhospitality on Twitter