A NEW fantastic opportunity exists for a proven Restaurant Manager/Brasserie Manager/Floor Manager with the ability to maintain my client’s high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. The restaurant has a great location, and is the place to go throughout the day, the menu is fresh food with an impressive bar offering. My client is looking for a highly motivated switched on Restaurant Manager with the capability to manage this flagship Restaurant in Marylebone. They offer great opportunities to build and grow into a hospitality professional within this profile restaurant while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Restaurant Manager in a quality restaurant, brasserie or premium brand.
- Must be a host with strengths in people management.
- Proven ability to recruit, train and coach a strong team.
- Impeccable service standards.
- Attention to detail, especially regarding mood management.
- Hands on and proactive approach.
- A forward planner.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume atmosphere.
- Well organised with strength in paperwork, sock, rota’s and accounts.
- Professional polished appearance.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and good command of English.
The package on offer is a basic salary of up to £35k negotiable, interviews are immediately available.
Due to the high volume of applications we regret that only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted and please ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles visit our website www.jswrecruitment.com or follow @jswhospitality on Twitter