A fantastic opportunity exists for an energetic Restaurant General Manager with the ability to maintain my client’s high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. The restaurant is located in South West London and is the place to go after 5pm, the menu is stylish fresh food with an impressive drinks and cocktail selection. My client is looking for a charismatic leader who is very switched on with the capability to manage their flagship Restaurant and Cocktail Bar.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience as a Restaurant Manager in a quality restaurant, brasserie or premium brand.
- Well organised with strength in paperwork, stock, rota’s and accounts.
- Impeccable service standards and attention to detail.
- Hands on with warm and approachable customer manner.
- A forward planner who is extremely organised
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume atmosphere.
- Proven ability to recruit, train and coach a strong team.
- Professional polished appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good command of English.
The package on offer is a basic salary of up to £45k plus bonus/tronc OTE £50k plus per annum. Negotiable for the right candidate.
Interviews are immediately available.
Please be aware this Restaurant closes after midnight on Friday and Saturday, so do not apply if you are not looking to work unsociable hours.
Due to the high volume of applications we regret that only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted and please ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles visit our website www.jswrecruitment.com or follow @jswhospitality on Twitter