A fantastic opportunity exists for an energetic bar focused Deputy Manager with the ability to maintain my client’s high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. The restaurant is located in South West London and is the place to go after 5pm, the menu is stylish fresh food with an impressive drinks and cocktail selection. My client is looking for a charismatic Deputy Manager who is very switched on with the capability to manage the bar operation in their flagship Restaurant and Cocktail Bar.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience as an Assistant Manager in a premium cocktail bar or style bar
- Well organised with strength in paperwork, stock and rota’s.
- Impeccable service standards and attention to detail.
- Hands on with warm and approachable customer manner.
- A forward planner who has a structured approach.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume atmosphere .
- Proven ability to recruit, train and coach a strong team.
- Must understand mood management especially late night bar vibe.
- Professional polished appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good command of English.
The package on offer is a basic salary of up to £40k, with real development opportunities within the group.
Interviews are immediately available.
Please be aware this Restaurant closes after midnight on Friday and Saturday, so do not apply if you are not looking to work unsociable hours.
Due to the high volume of applications we regret that only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted and please ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles visit our website www.jswrecruitment.com or follow @jswhospitality on Twitter